- General provisions
- Type and scope of electronic services
- Conditions for the provision and conclusion of contracts for the provision of electronic services
- Conditions for termination of contracts for electronic services
- Complaint procedure
- Intellectual property
- Final provisions
1. General provisions
- The website www.expand1.pl operates according to the principles set out in these Regulations.
- The Regulations specify the types and scope of services provided electronically by the Website www.expand1.pl, the principles of providing these services, the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of services electronically, as well as the complaint procedure.
- The Regulations define the types and scope of services provided electronically by the Website www.expand1.pl, the principles of providing these services, the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of services electronically, as well as the complaint procedure.
- Each Client, at the moment of taking actions aimed at using the Electronic Services of the www.expand1.pl website, is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
- Any matters not regulated herein shall be subject to the provisions of the following regulations
- The Act on Providing Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No 144, item 1204, as amended),
- The Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws No 2014 item 827),
- The Act of the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended) and other relevant provisions of the Polish law.
- CONTACT FORM - form available on the website www.expand1.pl enabling the Client to contact the Service Provider directly.
- Regulations - these Regulations of the Party.
- Service Provider - KRZYSZTOF KOSMALA performing business activity under the name of P.P. "EXPAND" KRZYSZTOF KOSMALA, the address of the registered office: UL. CHODKIEWICZA 5, 82-200 MALBORK, address for correspondence: CHODKIEWICZA 5, 82-200 MALBORK, NIP: 5791517942, REGON: 002813210, registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 552725804.
- Client - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality granted under the Act legal capacity to use the Electronic Service.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE - a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Client through the Website.
- NEWSLETTER – Electronic Service enabling the Client to subscribe to and receive to the e-mail address provided by the Client free of charge information from the Service Provider.
3. Type and scope of electronic services
- The Service Provider shall enable the use of Electronic Services through the Website, such as:
- use of the Contact Form,
- use of the Newsletter,
- The provision of Electronic Services to the Clients takes place on the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulations.
4. Conditions for the provision and conclusion of contracts for the provision of electronic services
- Provision of Electronic Services as defined in Chapter III point 1 of the Regulations by the Service Provider is free of charge.
- Period for which the contract is concluded:
- The contract for the provision of the Electronic Service consisting in the possibility of sending a message via a Contact Form is concluded for a definite period of time and is terminated at the moment of sending the message or when its sending by the Client ceases.
- The contract for the provision of the Electronic Service consisting in the use of the Newsletter is concluded for an indefinite period of time.
- Technical requirements necessary for the cooperation with the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
- a computer with Internet access,
- access to electronic mail,
- a web browser,
- The Client is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the law and good practices and with respect to personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The Client is obliged to enter the data in accordance with the actual situation.
- The Client is prohibited from providing any illegal content.
5. Conditions FOR termination of contracts for electronic services
- Termination of the contract for the provision of the Electronic Service:
- The contract for the provision of the Electronic Service of a continuous and indefinite nature (e.g. use of the Newsletter) may be terminated.
- The Client may terminate the contract with immediate effect and without giving any reasons by sending an appropriate statement by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- The Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of the Electronic Service of a continuous and indefinite nature in the event that the Client violates the Regulations, in particular if it provides illegal content after an unsuccessful prior call for discontinuance of the breach with the setting of an appropriate time limit. In such a case, the contract expires after 7 days from the date of submission of the declaration of intent to terminate the contract (notice period).
- The termination shall lead to the cessation of the legal relationship with effect for the future.
- The Service Provider and the Client may terminate the contract for provision of the Electronic Service at any time by mutual agreement of the parties.
6. Complaint procedure
- Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider:
- Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services through the Website may be submitted by the Client via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The above e-mail should contain as much information and circumstances as possible regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of irregularities and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the processing of complaints by the Service Provider.
- The complaint is considered by the Service Provider immediately, not later than within 14 days.
- Service Provider's reply to the complaint is sent to the Client's e-mail address provided in the complaint form or in any other manner provided by the Client.
7. Intellectual property
- All content published on the website at www.expand1.pl is protected by copyright and is the property of www.expand1.pl The Client shall be fully liable for damage caused to the Service Provider, resulting from the use of any content of the website at www.expand1.pl, without the consent of the Service Provider.
- Any use by anyone, without the express written consent of the Service Provider, of any of the elements composing the content and substance of the website www.expand1.pl constitutes a violation of the copyright vested in the Service Provider and results in civil and criminal liability.
8. Final provisions
- Contracts concluded through the Website shall be concluded in accordance with Polish law.
- In the event that any part of the Regulations is inconsistent with the applicable law, the following provisions of the Polish law shall apply in place of the disputed provision of the Regulations.